This endpoint allows you specify whether a location is active online. This equals the Deliverect function of 'Busy Mode'.
By calling this endpoint, all channels in a location can be effectively 'Switched off' for an indefinite time. The other two variations on this allow for;
- Specifying one or more channels to be set to 'Busy Mode'
- Update the preparation time settings for the location
Requests should include the
isActive flag to indicates whether the store is busy/online. If no channels are specified in the array
channelLinks, this will apply to the entire location.
As a payload, we always expect a JSON that contains:
- The flag to indicates that the store is to be set as busy/online (
- [Optional] Array of channel link IDs to be put in busy/online more (
- [Optional] Change to preparation time setting for all locations (
Please be aware that when specifying the preparation time this will change the setting for all channels within a location and cannot currently be applied to specific channels.
The prepTime will remain the setting in all channels within a location unless manually updated in the account or updated again via this same API method.